“He is like a tree planted by the streams of water, which yields its fruit in season and whose leaf does not wither. Whatever he does prospers.” ~Psalm 1:3
“He will be like a tree planted by the water that sends out its roots by the stream. It does not fear when heat comes; its leaves are always green. It has no worries in a year of drought and never fails to bear fruit.” ~Jeremiah 17:8
Whether the year ahead holds heat or drought, you can be like a tree, firmly planted and nourished beside the water. You can grow tall, stay green, and bear fruit to bless others. Within these pages, learn what it takes to be like a tree and discover the keys to a fruitful life.
- Put down deep roots and survive the drought.
- Identify and prevent the things that hinder growth.
- Let personal growth become a support for others.
- Learn how to be attractive, scatter seed, and grow fruit.
- Embrace your unique potential.