Becoming a fiction author has been an amazing adventure…and a very long journey. This media page is meant to make it easy for you find out about my novels, their launches, previous guest blog appearances, and other online reviews.
Catch of a Lifetime:
He breathes football. She shudders at the very mention of the sport.
After a tragedy involving a football player destroyed her family, athletic trainer and graduate student Cassie moves across the country looking for a fresh start, but a change in financial aid lands her in the middle of her worst nightmare. Meanwhile, rookie coach Reed worries his dream career will slip away as injuries plague his players and his star receiver teeters on the brink of ineligibility. As the two work together to salvage the season, sparks fly, and Reed must eventually choose between the game and the woman he loves.
Dance Over Me:
Danielle Lefontaine, a fledgling actress raised to the lullaby of Broadway, searches for her long-lost brother and her place on the stage, but a jealous cast member and numerous fruitless leads threaten to drop the curtain on her dreams and shine a spotlight on her longing for a place to belong. Meanwhile, Alex Sheridan is living his dream except for someone to share it with. When Dani dances into his life, he hopes he’s found the missing piece to his heart but fears the bright lights of the stage could steal her away.
Will the rhythm of dancing feet usher in their deepest desires or leave them stranded in the wings?
Candee Fick is the wife of a high school football coach and the mother of three children, including a daughter with a rare genetic syndrome. When not busy with her day job or writing, she can be found cheering on the home team at football, basketball, baseball, cross country, and Special Olympics games. In what little free time remains, she enjoys exploring the great Colorado outdoors, indulging in dark chocolate, and savoring happily-ever-after endings through a good book. Back to top–>
Being part of my launch team is a critical way to help support the launch of my novels. I know your time is extremely valuable and I thank you for using a tiny bit of it to help me to spread the word about my stories. Here are a few easy ways to help:
- Use this link to join our launch team Facebook group and interact with other team members for fresh ideas.
- Reviews are majorly important, especially to boost visibility on Amazon. Contact me to request a review copy in exchange for an honest (and timely) review on Amazon. Reviews are also appreciated on Goodreads, Barnes and Noble, iBooks, and other sites.
- Access the Dance Over Me launch page for easy-to-share memes, videos, click-to-tweet posts, Facebook launch party information, giveaways, checklists, and more.
- You can also visit the Catch of a Lifetime launch page for easy ways to continue spreading the word about my debut novel.
Please feel free to check out any of the blog tour stops and features below. If you would like to feature me on your website or blog, please contact me directly.
Dance Over Me Blog Tour:
- 9/1/2016 – On Seekerville
- 9/1/2016 – On Robin Bayne’s blog
- 9/5/2016 and 9/8/2016 – On Shannon Vannatter’s blog – Part 1, Part 2
- 9/8/2016 – On Julie Arduini’s blog
- 9/14/2016 – On Seriously Write
- 9/19/2016 – On Sarah Ruut’s blog
- 9/19/2016 – On Linda Weaver Clarke’s blog
- 9/19/2016 and 9/26/2016 – On Laura Hilton’s blog – review, interview
- 9/19/2016 – On L. A. Sartor’s blog
- 9/19/2016 – On Alexis Goring’s blog
- 9/20/2016 – On Faith, Friends, and Chocolate
- 9/21/2016 – On Jodie Wolfe’s blog
- 9/21/2016 – On The Mine (with hostess Nancy Bolton)
- 9/28/2016 – On Jen Phoebus’ blog
- 9/29/2016 – On Jennifer Slatterly’s blog
Other Online Reviews of Dance Over Me:
Catch of a Lifetime Blog Tour:
- 11/1/2015 – On Robin Bayne’s blog Between Sundays
- 11/2/2015 – On Ane Mulligan’s blog Southern-fried Fiction
- 11/2/2015 and 11/3/2015 – On Barn Door Book Loft: Spotlight and Interview
- 11/3/2015 – On Seekerville
- 11/3/2015 – On Travis Inman’s blog The Blundering Discoverer
- 11/4/2015 – On Gail Pallotta’s blog Peering Through Life’s Windows
- 11/5/2015 – On Donna Wichelman’s blog Discover The Adventure
- 11/6/2015 – On Lena Nelson Dooley’s blog
- 11/9/2015 – On Christina Lindsay’s blog
- 11/9/2015 – On Kelli Hughett’s blog
- 11/9/2015 – On Dawn V. Cahill’s blog Hot Topics in Fiction
- 11/10/2015 – On Johnnie Alexander’s blog
- 11/10/2015 – On Delia Latham’s blog Write Right
- 11/11/2015 – On L. A. Sartor’s blog An Indie Adventure
- 11/13/2015 – On Norma Gail’s blog
- 11/16/2015 – On Sarah Ruut’s blog
- 11/16/2015 – On Marian Merritt’s blog
- 11/16/2015 – On Sharon Srock’s blog
- 11/23/2015 and 11/24/2015 – On Laura Hilton’s blog Interview and Giveaway
- 12/02/2015 – On Seriously Write
- 12/04/2015 – On Shannon Vannatter’s blog
- 12/11/2015 – On Emilie Hendryx’ blog
- 1/04/2016 – On Ginger Solomon’s blog
- 1/04/2016 – ACFW Featured Author Interview
- 1/18/2016 – on Linda Weaver Clarke’s blog
- February 2016 – Skype/Periscope interview with Cara Grandle
Other Online Reviews of Catch of a Lifetime:
- Amy Brantley – Excerpt spotlight
- Sally Shupe – Review
- Lori Parrish – Review
- Grace Olson – Review
- Lisa Johnson – Review
- Marisa Deshaies – Review
- Sarah Ruut – Review
- Laura Hilton – Review
- Kathy Jacob – Review
Other Posts about the Writing Journey and Previous Books:
- 4/17/2015 – Guest Blogger: Candee Fick on Bling! Romance
- 4/13/2015 – How to Be an Insanely Great Indie Author: Randy Ingermanson, recap by Candee Fick on My Story My Way – An Indie Adventure
- 9/4/2014 – When the Journey Feels Like a Never-Ending Story on Seekerville
- 12/10/2013 – Juggling Life and the Pursuit of Dreams on Seriously Write
- 8/14/2011 – Interview with Candee Fick and a Giveaway on Lighthouse Academy book review blog