Please join me in celebrating the release of Catch of a Lifetime from Lighthouse Publishing of the Carolinas’ Bling! romance imprint on November 2, 2015.This launch page is meant to make it easy for you to find out about the book, the launch, and all the ways you can help out during the process.
Please use these quick links to help you navigate this page easier.
He breathes football. She shudders at the very mention of the sport. After a tragedy involving a football player destroyed her family, athletic trainer and graduate student Cassie moves across the country looking for a fresh start, but a change in financial aid lands her in the middle of her worst nightmare. Meanwhile, rookie coach Reed worries his dream career will slip away as injuries plague his players and his star receiver teeters on the brink of ineligibility. As the two work together to salvage the season, sparks fly, and Reed must eventually choose between the game and the woman he loves.
About Candee: Candee Fick is the wife of a high school football coach and the mother of three children, including a daughter with a rare genetic syndrome. When not busy with her day job or writing, she can be found cheering on the home team at football, basketball, baseball, cross country, and Special Olympics games. In what little free time remains, she enjoys exploring the great Colorado outdoors, indulging in dark chocolate, and savoring happily-ever-after endings through a good book. Back to top–>
Being part of my launch team is a critical way to help support Catch of a Lifetime’s launch. I know your time is extremely valuable and I thank you for using a tiny bit of it to help me to launch this book. This part of the page contains a checklist of ways you can help if you choose to along with shareable items you can send out to your followers if you would like to. You can also go to the Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, or Memes sections for different items to share. In addition, join our launch team Facebook group and interact with other team members for fresh ideas! Thank you again for your time and support.
Ways to Help:
(If you click on the linked items or the icon of the social media network it will set up a pre-made post that you can share or modify with your own message. If cookies are enabled on your browser you can click off the checklist and it will save it when you return to the site.) Click for a PDF version of this checklist
Details coming soon but save the date for a Tailgating and Football themed celebration on Facebook the week of November 1 – 7, 2015. Are you ready for some football?
Please feel free to check out any of the blog tour stops and features below. If you would like to feature me on your website or blog, please contact me directly.
Catch of a Lifetime Blog Tour: (links coming as soon as available)
- 11/1/2015 – On Robin Bayne’s blog Between Sundays
- 11/2/2015 – On Ane Mulligan’s blog Southern-fried Fiction
- 11/2/2015 and 11/3/2015 – On Barn Door Book Loft: Spotlight and Interview
- 11/3/2015 – On Seekerville
- 11/3/2015 – On Travis Inman’s blog The Blundering Discoverer
- 11/4/2015 – On Gail Pallotta’s blog Peering Through Life’s Windows
- 11/5/2015 – On Donna Wichelman’s blog Discover The Adventure
- 11/6/2015 – On Lena Nelson Dooley’s blog
- 11/9/2015 – On Christina Lindsay’s blog
- 11/9/2015 – On Kelli Hughett’s blog
- 11/9/2015 – On Dawn V. Cahill’s blog Hot Topics in Fiction
- 11/10/2015 – On Johnnie Alexander’s blog
- 11/10/2015 – On Delia Latham’s blog Write Right
- 11/11/2015 – On L. A. Sartor’s blog An Indie Adventure
- 11/13/2015 – On Norma Gail’s blog
- 11/16/2015 – On Sarah Ruut’s blog
- 11/16/2015 – On Marian Merritt’s blog
- 11/16/2015 – On Sharon Srock’s blog
- 11/17/2015 – On Cindy Loven’s blog
- 11/18/2015, 11/23/2015 and 11/24/2015 – On Laura Hilton’s blog
- 12/02/2015 – On Seriously Write
- 12/04/2015 – On Shannon Vannatter’s blog
- 12/11/2015 – On Emilie Hendryx’ blog
- 1/04/2016 – On Ginger Solomon’s blog
- 1/04/2016 – ACFW Featured Author Interview
- Plus more being scheduled!
Other Online Reviews of Catch of a Lifetime:
- Amy Brantley – Excerpt spotlight
- Sally Shupe – Review
- Lori Parrish – Review
- Grace Olson – Review
- Lisa Johnson – Review
- Marisa Deshaies – Review
- Sarah Ruut – Review
— Candee Fick (@CandeeFick) July 13, 2015
— Candee Fick (@CandeeFick) August 22, 2015
— Candee Fick (@CandeeFick) October 30, 2015
Enjoy this book trailer. To share, just click on those little dots connected by lines in the top right corner to get started.
Please feel free to use these memes and other graphics to help spread awareness. Just right click, “Save As,” and then upload onto Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, etc. If you are pointing people to Amazon to pre-order/order, please make sure you include this URL: http://www.amazon.com/dp/1941103944/ or the tiny URL of http://amzn.to/1WyTbTa Back to top –>