Please join me in celebrating the release of Dance Over Me from Lighthouse Publishing of the Carolinas’ Bling! romance imprint on September 19, 2016.This launch page is meant to make it easy for you to find out about the book, the launch, and all the ways you can help out during the process.
Please use these quick links to help you navigate this page easier.
Danielle Lefontaine, a fledgling actress raised to the lullaby of Broadway, searches for her long-lost brother and her place on the stage, but a jealous cast member and numerous fruitless leads threaten to drop the curtain on her dreams and shine a spotlight on her longing for a place to belong. Meanwhile, Alex Sheridan is living his dream except for someone to share it with. When Dani dances into his life, he hopes he’s found the missing piece to his heart but fears the bright lights of a bigger stage could steal her away.
Will the rhythm of dancing feet usher in their deepest desires or leave them stranded in the wings?
About Candee: Candee Fick is the wife of a high school football coach and the mother of three children, including a daughter with a rare genetic syndrome. When not busy with her day job or writing, she can be found cheering on the home team at football, basketball, baseball, cross country, and Special Olympics games. In what little free time remains, she enjoys exploring the great Colorado outdoors, indulging in dark chocolate, and savoring happily-ever-after endings through a good book. Back to top–>
Being part of my launch team is a critical way to help support Dance Over Me’s launch. I know your time is extremely valuable and I thank you for using a tiny bit of it to help me to launch this book. This part of the page contains a checklist of ways you can help. You can also go to the individual Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, or Memes sections below for different items to share. In addition, join our launch team Facebook group and interact with other team members for fresh ideas! Thank you again for your time and support.
Ways to Help:
- Request a review copy, then post a review ASAP on Goodreads.
- Copy/paste your review onto Amazon on September 19th.
- Tweet or retweet using the #DanceOverMe hashtag. Follow the hashtag and retweet others as well. (See the list of quotes/reviews tweet in the launch team Facebook group documents page.)
- Share the ordering link and/or a meme on Facebook.
- Pin the cover onto a Pinterest board.
- Donate a tweet and/or Facebook post as part of the HeadTalker campaign. (This is like a social media flash mob on Opening Day. Go to my campaign and “Support With” Facebook or Twitter.
- Encourage others to pre-order a copy, then send their order confirmation to me in order to be entered in a special drawing.
- Share about the giveaway on Goodreads. (Check it out here, then copy the page URL.)
- Tell your followers about the Opening Day party on my Facebook page. (And join in the fun yourself. The more, the merrier!)
- Once reviews start showing up on Amazon, circle back and click on ones that are “helpful” to keep them at the top of the list.
- Follow the blog tour schedule, then share the links with your followers and/or stop by to chime in with a comment.
Details coming soon but save the date for an Opening Day celebration on my Facebook Author page the week of September 19, 2016. It’s almost show time! Be prepared for backstage tours, cast introductions, videos of the “onstage” action, and multiple prizes.
Please feel free to check out any of the blog tour stops and features below. If you would like to feature me on your website or blog, please contact me directly.
Dance over Me Blog Tour: (links coming as soon as available, more being scheduled)
- 9/1/2016 – On Seekerville
- 9/1/2016 – On Robin Bayne’s blog
- 9/5/2016 and 9/8/2016 – On Shannon Vannatter’s blog (Part One, Part Two)
- 9/8/2016 – On Julie Arduini’s blog
- 9/14/2016 – On Seriously Write
- 9/19/2016 – On Sarah Ruut’s blog
- 9/19/2016 – On Linda Weaver Clarke’s blog
- 9/19/2016 – On Alexis Goring’s blog
- 9/19/2016 – On L. A. Sartor’s blog
- 9/20/2016 – On Faith, Friends, and Chocolate
- 9/21/2016 – On Jodie Wolfe’s blog
- 9/21/2016 – On The Diamond Mine of Christian Fiction (with hostess Nancy Bolton)
- 9/26/2016 – On Laura Hilton’s blog
- 9/28/2016 – On Jen Phoebus’ blog
- 9/29/2016 – On Jennifer Slatterly’s blog
Other Online Reviews of Dance Over Me:
- 9/3/2016 – On Kristi Morgan’s blog
- 9/8/2016 – On Bookworm Mama’s blog
- 9/14/2016 – On Reading Is My Superpower blog
- 9/15/2016 – On The Northern Belle blog
- 9/19/2016 – On Laura Hilton’s blog
— Candee Fick (@CandeeFick) August 6, 2016
I’m working on a book trailer. Once it’s ready, just click on those little dots connected by lines in the top right corner to get started with ways to share.
Please feel free to use these memes and other graphics to help spread awareness. Just right click, “Save As,” and then upload onto Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, etc.