Please join me in celebrating the release of Focus On Love from Lighthouse Publishing of the Carolinas’ Bling! romance imprint on February 13, 2018. This launch page is meant to make it easy for you to find out about the book, the launch, and all the ways you can help out during the process.
Please use these quick links to help you navigate this page easier.
Free-spirited Elizabeth Foster turned her back on her father’s photography business to pursue musical theater, but with a one-show contract, she’s a few weeks from unemployment forcing her home. Meanwhile sought-after photographer Ryan Callahan has put his career on hold to help his sister’s family while her husband is deployed, but the promise of a bigger assignment could lure him away from building a family of his own.
If given the choice, what dreams would develop? Or will they learn to focus on love instead?
About Candee: Candee Fick is the wife of a high school football coach and the mother of three children, including a daughter with a rare genetic syndrome. When not busy with her day job or writing, she can be found cheering on the home team at football, basketball, baseball, cross country, and Special Olympics games. In what little free time remains, she enjoys exploring the great Colorado outdoors, indulging in dark chocolate, and savoring happily-ever-after endings through a good book. Back to top–>
Being part of my launch team is a critical way to help support Focus On Love’s launch. I know your time is extremely valuable and I thank you for using a tiny bit of it to help me to launch this book. This part of the page contains a checklist of ways you can help. You can also go to the individual Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, or Memes sections below for different items to share. In addition, join our launch team Facebook group and interact with other team members for fresh ideas! Thank you again for your time and support.
Ways to Help:
- Request a review copy, then post a review ASAP on Goodreads.
- Copy/paste your review onto Amazon on February 13th.
- Tweet or retweet using the #FocusOnLove hashtag. Follow the hashtag and retweet others as well. (See the coming list of quotes/reviews tweet in the launch team Facebook group documents page.)
- Share the ordering link and/or a meme on Facebook.
- Pin the cover onto a Pinterest board.
- Donate a tweet and/or Facebook post as part of the ThunderClap campaign. (This is like a social media flash mob on Release Day.) Go to my campaign once live and “Support With” Facebook or Twitter.
- Share about the giveaway on Goodreads. (Check it out here, then copy the page URL.)
- Share about the prize package and photo contest. (See below for links, dates, and details.)
- Tell your followers about the Launch party event February 13th. (And join in the fun yourself. The more, the merrier!)
- Once reviews start showing up on Amazon, circle back and click on ones that are “helpful” to keep them at the top of the list.
- Follow the blog tour schedule, then share the links with your followers and/or stop by to chime in with a comment.
PARTY: Details coming soon but save the date for a Release Day celebration Event through my Facebook Author page on Tuesday, February 13th, 2018 from 6:00 to 8:00 p.m. Mountain Time. Just in time for Valentine’s Day, we’ll be talking all things “love” and giving away a few free books in addition to promoting the following contests.
PHOTO CONTEST: Starting January 29th and ending February 17th. Multiple entries allowed. Simply post a photo of something/someone you love (G-rated please) with the hashtag #FocusOnLove to be entered to win an autographed book and Shutterfly gift card. (See memes section below for a few graphics with the hashtag)
PRIZE PACKAGE: There are two separate prize packages being offered. One coincides with the Prism Book Tour (see below under Blog features) while the other will be promoted during all other blog tour stops in February as well as during the Party Event. The grand prize for each is autographed copies of all three of my novels, a Shutterfly gift card, and likely some chocolate, etc. as bonus add-on. A second place winner in each will get an autographed copy of Focus On Love. Feel free to share about the Launch Event/Tour Giveaway February 1st through February 24th. (Link: https://candeefick.com/giveaways/focus-love-prize-bundle/)
Please feel free to check out any of the blog tour stops and features below. If you would like to feature me on your website or blog, please contact me directly.
Focus On Love Blog Tour: (links coming as soon as available, more being scheduled)
- 2/2/2018 – On Seekerville
- 2/8/2018 – On Karen Van Den Heuvel’s blog – Thyme For Writers
- 2/12/2018 – On Sarah Ruut’s blog
- 2/13/2018 – On Peg Phifer’s blog – Whispers in Purple
- 2/13/2018 – On Theresa Lynn Hall’s blog
- 2/14/2018 – On LeAnn Betts’ blog – All Betts Are Off
- 2/15/2018 – On Phyllis Wheeler’s blog
- 2/16/2018 – On L. A. Sartor’s blog
- 2/19/2018 – On Kimberly Johnson’s blog
- TBD – On Laura Hilton’s blog
- TBD – On Sydney Anderson’s blog
- TBD – On Brenda B. Taylor’s blog
Prism Book Tour – February 12th to 23rd with Grand Finale on February 24th
If you are interested in being a part of this tour as a host, you can sign up here.
Other Online Reviews of Focus On Love:
- (Links will be posted once available)
— Candee Fick (@CandeeFick) January 10, 2018
— Candee Fick (@CandeeFick) December 31, 2017
I may or may not have time to work on a book trailer. If I do, I’ll post it here. Then you can just click on those little dots connected by lines in the top right corner to get started with ways to share.
Please feel free to use these memes and other graphics to help spread awareness. Just right click, “Save As,” and then upload onto Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram, etc. (NOTE: Goodreads giveaway is active January 1 to February 13th. Photo contest starts January 29th and ends February 17th. )
Facebook sized cover image:
Twitter sized images:
Instagram images (also good for Facebook) Including a few for the photo contest: